If you have a picky eater aged 2 – 12 this workshop is a must. Take home practical strategies that you can easily implement at home. Simple for parents, acceptable for even the most selective of children.
Master how to support a positive long-term approach to food.
Explore in detail strategies for supporting a child to try new foods happily and successfully.
- Building comfort around new foods
- Follow the 7 steps to eating and apply those at home
- Create a new dynamic and approach around meals
- Convince our child “in pictures” that new can be good
- Put the joy back into eating for everyone
- Take pressure off the table
- Gain the confidence that we are able to make a difference
- Use the power of language to your advantage
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Setting the environment so all children build competence in the eating sphere
By the end of the workshop you’ll be able to:
- Develop a positive eating environment in your own home
- Support your child to try new foods
- Take away practical strategies that you can implement immediately
- Practise ways to positively influence how a child approaches food
- Have a plan as to how to move forwards from picky to confident
- Demonstrate how critical the role parents play is
Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Presented by Judith Yeabsley.