Find out more about this popular web-based accounting package. Basic computer skills essential. A general introduction to this web-based accounting package which is so popular in the small business sector. Accounting knowledge is not required but basic computer skills are essential.
Note: Payroll is not covered in this workshop.
The tutor will be in contact with you by email prior to the course with specific instructions for pre-course requirements.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to use basic Xero functions to:
- Set up organisation settings
- Set up your own chart of accounts
- Customise bank accounts
- Generate sales invoices in accounts receivable
- Enter bills in accounts payable
You'll become familiar with reporting and integration to be able to:
- Complete a GST return and other reports
- Import and export data
- Use the Tracking Category feature
Presenter: Carolyn Bates