New Zealand's longest running public sales training programme.
David Forman's Sales performer is ideal for those new to sales or those with extensive sales experience but with little or no formal training.
By the end of the 3 day workshop you will be able to:
- Use a robust structure to maximise the impact of every sales conversation.
- Understand buyer psychology and spot where your customer is in the sales process.
- Shift from product focus to customer focus.
- Set objectives for and open every sales conversation with impact.
- Build rapport and connection quickly and easily.
- Make questions sound conversational to motivate a buyer.
- Deliver solutions that get a yes.
- Confidently manage customer expectations.
- Deal with push back and objections with ease.
- Gain customer commitment in a conversational and confident manner.
- Get more sales at higher margins!
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are included over the three days, as well as some pre and post course work. The entire programme lasts about 8 weeks.
You will receive a certificate of completion following the end of the post course work and a lot of collateral to take away with you.
What others have said:
“Fantastic content brilliantly delivered. Excellent mix of theory and the chance to put it into practice with a really great bunch of people.” - Business Development Manager
“Being very new to sales I had a lot to learn, and this course has given me a fantastic head start for my role.” - Sales Administration Manager
“I have never had anyone hold my attention for an entire day before. I have never been so engaged, and I loved the mix of learning activities to cater for the visual and kinasthetic learners.” - Product Manager
In 2018, 96% of Sales Performer participants said that they would recommend David Forman to a friend or colleague.