A recreated journey through a slice of New Zealand's pioneering past. Follow the stories of how the tough men and their brave families, together with machinery, transformed this country's rugged landscape from the late 1800's through to today.
* World's 1st display of vintage Caterpillar machinery
* Captivating archival films
* All ages enjoy
* All weather attraction
* Open 7 days [closed Christmas Day only]
* Main road location, 5 km from Rotorua city centre
* Impressive memorable experience
* Function venue - relaxed informal atmosphere, pre-themed convenience
Not just a load of old bulldozers..!