Studio Rubix is very excited to partner with a local business Take Me To The World and offer a life-changing experience in November 2020. We are hosting an information night for our breath-taking tour so you can get to know the full details of the itinerary, the costings and things like that. We have limited spaces so get in quick to secure your ticket.
We are escorting a carefully customised 10-day tour through Southern India with the option of adding a 7-day extension through the Northern Triangle.
You will experience India's diverse landscapes, rejuvenate the body and mind with traditional and modern wellness practices, and explore the Indian cuisine rich in nutrition and vitality.
Of course, there will be time to relax and have freedom for sightseeing! A few of our much-anticipated highlights include:
- Wandering the beautiful seasides and ancient towns
- Stay at the serene Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre and participate in their wellness program, the oldest holistic medical system
- Yoga, cycling tours and pilates
- Cooking classes creating healthy Indian recipes
- Visit a National Park Wildlife Safari to spot native Indian animals including the elusive tiger
All the while, having time to relax and rejuvenate for yourself.
Does this sound like something for you?!
Come down to the Information Night to check out the itinerary, the pricing and hear from both Kate from Studio Rubix and Nats from Take Me To The World on how you could be going on a Trip of a Lifetime.
It's a great opportunity to mix and mingle, talk about travel, find out about this wonderful tour and speak to the experts at this fabulous evening.
Complimentary drinks and nibbles provided, see you there.