This is an online workshop series designed to help you in the niche areas I have received many questions about from SME owners. These mini workshops are designed to get you results, more than a webinar, they are interactive and you will come away with results and action points.
1. Refining Your Audience - You should never be speaking to "everyone" online. Learn how to refine who you are talking to, how you talk to them and best practices for using social media to connect with past, current and future clients/customers.
2. Facebook - Organic Growth Strategies - Learn the different ways you can use Facebook to connect with and reach out to potential clients organically from personal and business pages.
3. Linkedin - How to Maximise Your Reach - Learn how to use LinkedIn most efficiently to connect with your target market, nurture and build relationships and use it to achieve your goals online. This is for SME owners - those who are the main face of their brand.
4. Instagram - Organic Growth Strategies - Learn different strategies on how to grow your followers organically, connect with your current followers, find out what they want and how to use the different features of Instagram efficiently.
5. Content Creation - Learn how to create a content plan of 2-3 months of engaging, relevant content using the same tool social media agencies use. This is for those who feel like they have nothing to say online or who feel like they are just repeating themselves when talking about their product or service online.
6. Facebook Ads Run Through - Learn how to set up an advert on Facebook from start to finish. This includes setting up a pixel, defining & refining your audience and a reality check for how much you should be spending on ads to see real results. Ideal for those who haven't used Facebook Ads before and want an overview of Facebook ads and how they work.
Whether you attend one or all six workshops, I guarantee you will come away with value and actions to take to improve your social media.
I look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions in the meantime, contact me firstname.lastname@example.org