Celebrate the short film art form at the launch this year’s Show Me Shorts Film Festival. The films screening will include four world premieres and four New Zealand premieres! Be among the first in the world to view these shorts, walk the red carpet and celebrate with the filmmakers. Book early because this event may sell out.
Films screening are:
- Hāngī Pants directed by Jake Mokomoko (NZ, 13m, world premiere)
- Bambirak directed by Zamarin Wahdat (Germany, 14m, world premiere)
- Working Class directed by Kyan Krumdieck (NZ, 10m, world premiere)
- A Piece of Cake directed by The Bragg Brothers (US, 12m, NZ premiere)
- The Trick directed by Harry McNaughton and Natalie Medlock (NZ, 13m, world premiere)
- David directed by Zach Woods (US, 12m, NZ premiere)
- Frankie Jean and the Morning Star directed by Hannah Marshall (NZ, 17m, world premiere)
Ticket holders are also invited to stay afterwards for informal networking with filmmakers and industry professionals. A cash bar will be open for drinks and snacks.