We know you have been missing the delicious treats from the Night Market, so we have put together Food Truck Thursday with 12 delicious food trucks to tide you over until the Rotorua Night Market is back.
Taking place on Thursday 28 May from 4.30pm until 8pm, you will able to choose your takeaway meals from the following food trucks: NZ Crepes, Buon Appetito, Desi, Kai Caff Aye, Mussel Madness, Tearific Bubble Milk Tea, Rosco’s Coffee, Heat Caravan, Aayat’s Exotic Food, Smokers & Grillers, Mobile Chef and Homegrown Kitchen.
Food Truck Thursday will be located in Tūtānekai Street, between Hinemoa Street and Pukuatua Street. The market will have a one-way system with visitors entering from Te Manawa (Hinemoa Street end) and exiting at Pukuatua Street.
To ensure we comply with the Alert Level 2 Covid-19 guidelines, please be aware of the following:
- This is a takeaway market – there will be no tables or chairs provided.
- Please bring paywave eftpos for payment – no cash will be accepted.
- Preferably one person per group to enter the market to purchase.
- We will have menus available on the Rotorua Night Market Facebook (from Tuesday 26 May) and also in the queue on the night.
- You must register for contract tracing to enter the market. There are 3 options for registering - download the Sine Pro App on your phone in advance, register on our ipads or complete the manual registration form.
- Please be patient on the night. We will have a local performer near the queuing area but maybe visit Food Truck Thursday outside normal market peak times (4.30pm-6pm).