Manfeild Test Days are for competition cars and motorcycles only, road cars are not permitted at these test days. All cars must be fitted with a roll cage.
- Pre-booking is now required for Manfeild Test Days, once your registration has been received, a member of the Manfeild team will be in touch to confirm your place.
- Rata Street gates open from 8.00am - 5.00pm.
- Full day testing
- Indemnity forms must be completed on the top floor of the Control Tower.
- Circuit Chris Amon is open for testing from 9.00am – 4.30pm.
- The number of sessions at each test day varies depending on the number of vehicles and type. On average a minimum of five sessions per day will be run for each class, usually 15 - 20 minute sessions.
- Garages must be booked and paid for prior to the event.