Selwyn Community Education is based at Selwyn College, Kohimarama, Auckland.
This workshop will be delivered via Zoom video-conference.
Are you a business owner? Are you looking to understand how you could make it through the COVID-19 crunch, improve your business and aim to succeed? If so, join us for this 90 minute Zoom workshop.
In this crash course, you'll learn about marketing your business, the challenges of operating during COVID-19, how businesses are repositioning their products and services. You'll also get an insight into new ways to market your business.
- Understand more of the economic and business challenges posed by COVID-19
- Learn an introduction to methods of marketing during COVID-19
- Consider fundamental strategies to make it through the crunch
- Gain ideas for repositioning your business
- Learn where to get additional support
A few hours before the workshop commences, you'll be emailed a link for the meeting.
Presenter Clark Valmont teaches a number of social media, marketing and business courses with Selwyn Community Education. He has coached a number of organisations and CEOs on marketing strategy and runs several businesses.