Reginald Merton's Final Curtain
You are cordially invited to a dinner celebrating the life and achievements of theatrical legend Reginald Merton with a sneak preview of his latest directorial masterpiece.
We wish to assure Reginald's long-time fans that there will definitely not be a murder. Instead, you can look forward to an evening of fine dining, accentuated by Reginald’s lengthy anecdotes of his days treading the boards, surrounded by the actors, writers and producers that love him. On the off chance that a murder should occur (and we can’t stress enough there will not be a murder) you can expect to spend the evening unraveling clues, questioning alibis and interrogating suspects.
The stage is set for intrigue and death will arrive right on cue.
On the evening of Saturday 31 October, Otahuna Lodge is reserved exclusively for overnight and dinner guests investigating the case of Reginald Merton's Final Curtain.
The dinner tariff of $295 per person includes:
- 6PM arrival with sparkling wine and canapés served in the Lodge's Drawing Room and Entry Hall
- An exquisite 3-course themed degustation dinner in the Ballroom, designed by Executive Chef Jimmy McIntyre with matched wine pairings from the Lodge Cellar
- A presentation of fine, aged New Zealand cheeses
- Theatrical, evening-long entertainment from The Court Jesters
- A chance to win a 1-night, complimentary stay for two guests at a future date
For those who act fast, the first bookings for this evening enjoy the option of an indulgent overnight stay - inclusive of breakfast the following morning - at the highly preferential, additional rate of $850 including GST.
Reginald understands that attendees will be dying to get in, but kindly requests that overnight guests arrive from 2 PM and dinner guests arrive between 5:45 and 6:00PM.