Mt Cook Lakeside Retreat is set in a forest wilderness, nestled between the turquoise blue waters of Lake Pukaki and the majestic Ben Ohau ranges. It is right on the doorstep of Aoraki Mount Cook National Park located in the beautiful and unique Te Wāhipounamu World Heritage Area. We are within 2-3 hours scenic drive of Wanaka or Queenstown and just 40 minutes from Lake Tekapo with 4 helipads onsite for direct flights to the Retreat.
The Retreat offers the following facilities:
- Luxury villa accommodation for up to 12 people in 3 seperate villas.
- Moraine Lodge, a luxury wedding and events venue.
- Pukaki Observatory and Wine Cellar for stargazing and small events
- Lakeside Wedding Lawn overlooking Lake Pukaki
- Tennis Court and 5 kms of walking tracks.
We specialise in bespoke events including:
- Conferences, company incentives and executive retreat.
- Weddings and family celebrations.
- Supper Club, featuring fine food and wine from around our region.
- Yearly programme of events.
- Bespoke lunches.