The oldest commercial building in Marlborough originally served as a Malthouse for the brewery established in 1858 by Henry Dodson, who was joined by Adam Ball.
Currently, Dodson Street Beer Garden proudly presents one of the largest craft beer and cider selection on tap in the South Island. Located next to Lansdowne Park, Dodson Street Beer Garden's current owner has taken the business back to its beery roots. Their range includes brews from New Zealand and overseas.
As well as a fantastic range of beers and ciders they offer the following:
- Fine selection of Marlborough Wines
- Marlborough's best Beer Garden
- Authentic German cuisine and Italian Pizza
- Classic New Zealand cuisine
- Children's Menu
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian options
- Garden Chess
- New Zealand ice-creams
Stay Small, Stay Beautiful.