Join Ken Wright (and an additional tutor) for a weekend coastal photography workshop shooting along the wild and dramatic coastline at Cape Palliser in the Wairarapa, to improve your coastal landscape and seascape photography.
Over this two day workshop (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon/evening) you will learn to shoot a diverse range of subject matters including coastal landscapes, long exposure seascapes and wildlife photography. During the weekend we will shoot on a range of times of the day including sunrise and sunset and in a variety of locations along the coastline including; the fishing village of Ngawi, Cape Palliser lighthouse and the fur seal colony.
- 2 nights accommodation at Lake Ferry Hotel (basic single/double room)
- 2 full breakfasts at Lake Ferry Hotel
- 2 packed lunches made by the Lake Ferry Hotel
- Tuition by Ken Wright (and an additional tutor)
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- Coastal photography
- Long exposure seascapes
- Wildlife photography
- Settings and composition
For more information or to book, go to the website.