* Are you driving culture change in your organisations?
* Do you want to help your organisation to make the right moves towards a diverse workforce and inclusive culture?
No matter if your organisation has just started or is well down the track, you will leave this workshop with a clear roadmap to accelerate diversity and inclusion in your workplace.
Focusing on a selected range of high impact enablers, participants will work through and select from key frameworks, strategies, and initiatives to leave the workshop with the most viable solutions for their own organisation.
A powerful mix between presentation, case studies, group discussions, and individually work ensures inspirational learning and tangible results for you. You come back with fresh ideas, a roadmap to implement and you’ll take your organisation to the next level in their Diversity and Inclusion journey.
• Understand the critical components for building your own diversity & inclusion strategy
• Assess your organisation’s enablers and roadblocks for advancing an inclusive culture
• Identify the high impact & low-cost initiatives that works for you
• Learn about indicators and measures for diversity and inclusion
• Develop your own measures to track the progress and success of your organisation’s Diversity & Inclusion programme
- Come to level 4 on 45 Queen Street
- Morning tea and light lunch provided.
- You find more details on our website: https://diversityinstitute.co.nz/
- For any questions please email: Stefan@diversityinstitute.co.nz
Feedback from participants:
• "Tutor was very approachable, kind, encouraging and knowledgeable, with a good sense of humour."
• "Stefan gave us some good ideas to apply to our day to day living."
• “Stefan is very personable, enjoyed presentation style, it translated well.”
• “I found the workshop illuminating, very worthwhile experience, excellent facilitator.”
• “Great workshop, very relevant, educational, engaging.”
About the facilitator:
Stefan Doll (CMHRINZ, MBA), Registered Psychologist in Germany, Principal Consultant.
Stefan has over 20 years of experience as a human resources manager, trainer and consultant in Europe and New Zealand in the FMCG industry, manufacturing, local government and professional services. His degrees in industrial psychology (Germany) and MBA (UK) laid the foundation for many successfully resolved people challenges in a business context. His passion for leadership and thriving organisational cultures resulted in advising the European headquarters of BP on learning and development programmes before he came to New Zealand in 2003.
Stefan is a published author and co-founder of the Diversity Institute. Building on his experience, observations and studies he developed a practical tool to resolve differences between people which is now successfully applied by many of his clients.
"Good things come out of good relationships on a personal and business level."