Join Ken Wright for a weekend seascape photography workshop in the multi-diverse location of Bay of Plenty and beyond to improve your landscape photography. Over this two day workshop (Friday evening to Sunday afternoon/evening) you will learn to shoot a diverse range of subject matter including classic landscapes, dynamic seascapes and long exposure seascapes. During the weekend you will have the chance to shoot from sunrise to sunset, in a variety of locations around the Bay.
- Sunrise and sunset photography
- Seascapes and dynamic slow shutter speeds
- Image layering in Photoshop
- Settings and composition
- Tuition by Ken Wright with a small group of only 4 people
- 2 nights accommodation at Pacific Palms Resort in a 2/3 bedroom apartment sharing with others in the group. If you wish, there is the option to upgrade to a private motel unit.
- 2 cooked breakfasts (local cafe)
- 2 packed lunches
- DOC concession fees
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
For more information or to book, go to the website.