For those who have done Spanish Introductory 3, or equivalent.
By the end of the course, you'll:
- Be able, with improved success, to use correctly the material from previous courses
- Have an improved ability to express yourself in everyday Spanish
- Have practised how the "will" and "would" tenses are formed
- Be able, with improved success, to use the "will" and "would" tenses
- Have some ability to have conversations about things that will happen in the future
- Have an improved Spanish vocabulary.
13 Oct 2020 - 1 Dec 2020
Presented by Tony Ilott