The top of the South Island offers a variety of fantastic and easily accessible photography locations. Ken Wright and Richard Young will guide you on a seven-day workshop where you will have the opportunity to photograph stunning limestone formations, lush native forests and ever-changing sand dunes and where mountains meet the beautiful South Pacific Ocean.
You will spend multiple days on boats exploring photographic locations and marine wildlife in the world famous Abel Tasman National Park; Marlborough Sounds and Kaikoura Coast. The boats will allow us to visit beaches and bays that would normally take days to walk into; shoot marine wildlife and gain access to short walking tracks to stunning photography locations.
Find out more at the website.
- Coastal landscapes
- Long exposure seascapes
- Forest photography
- Private charter boat in Abel Tasman
- Boat trip in the Marlborough Sounds
- Boat trip and Albatross Encounter in Kaikoura
- Iconic Archway Island sunset
- Explore Marlborough Sounds
- 6 nights twin hotel accommodation (single upgrade available)
- 6 cooked breakfasts
- Tuition by Ken Wright & Richard Young
- Private chartered boat
- Nelson pickup
- Christchurch drop off
- Transport during the tour
- DOC concession fees
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- Notecards on workshop topics