If you want to get the best results for either your film or digital SLR camera, you need to learn the fundamental skills and theory of good photography. If you're starting out with an SLR (Single Lens Reflex) camera, do this course first. Bring your fully manual-capable (D)SLR camera and owner's manual to the first session.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Operate your camera in manual mode with more confidence
- Use your camera controls such as shutter speed and aperture with confidence
- Determine a correct exposure
- Present and discuss images in a group environment
- Demonstrate technical concepts through their practical application
Note: Compact cameras are not suitable for this course - your camera must have a removable lens. Includes a Saturday field trip at a date and time to be advised - check individual course details.
25 Aug 2020 - 15 Sep 2020
4 x Tue 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM plus a Sat field trip
Presented by Craig Thomson