15-day photography tour capturing some of Nez Zealand's best coastal landscapes. Lead Ken Wright along with Shaun Barnett and Richard young, the tour offers a chance to explore some of New Zealand's finest coast liner along with and forest and alpine landscapes from the West Coast to the Marlborough Sounds and Kaikoura.
Starting in Queenstown we will head out to the South Island’s wild West Coast. With excellent opportunities to capture the wild beaches of the area, its forests and waterfalls, as well as views of the snow-covered Southern Alps.
The South Island’s West Coast boasts more forests, mountains and protected lands than any other region of New Zealand. Here, wild and remote coastlines are flanked by primeval rainforests, with the high peaks and glaciers of the Southern Alps rising beyond. We then travel further north.
The top of the South Island offers a variety of fantastic and easily accessible photography locations. Here you will have the opportunity to photograph stunning limestone formations, lush native forests and ever-changing sand dunes and where mountains meet the beautiful South Pacific Ocean.
You will spend multiple days on boats exploring photographic locations and marine wildlife in the world famous Abel Tasman National Park; Marlborough Sounds and Kaikoura Coast. The boats will allow us to visit beaches and bays that would normally take days to walk into; shoot marine wildlife and gain access to short walking tracks to stunning photography locations.
Find out more: https://www.photographyworkshops.co.nz/package/new-zealand-coastal-landscapes-photo-tour/?utm_source=Event-Finder
- Te Wahipounamu World Heritage
- Jet boat into the Waitangiroto Reserve
- Private charter boat in Abel Tasman National Park
- Boat trip in the Marlborough Sounds
- Boat trip and Albatross Encounter in Kaikoura
Queenstown - Christchurch
- Lake Matheson
- Punakaiki Pankcake Rocks
- Archway Islands
- Nelson Lakes National Park
- Westland National Park
- Paparoa National Park
- Marlborough Sounds
- 15 Days Photography Tuition
- 14 nights hotel accommodation (twin share, single upgrade available)
- 14 breakfasts
- Whataroa Jet boat
- Private charter boat in Abel Tasman
- Boat in the Marlborough Sounds
- Albatross Encounter in Kaikoura
- Transport during the tour
- Queenstown pickup
- Christchurch drop off
- DOC concession fees
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography