This 3-hour practice immersion has been created with kaupapa in mind.
The focus will be on ‘Energy’ and the ‘Mind’- exploring the relationship between the two using the breath as the bridge.
When we can recognize our inner states and draw on tools to enhance or bring balance to that state then can we start to live more fuller and conscious lives.
Yoga is a constant study of the Self and requires us to be forever students.
Yoga asks us to 'see' our reality clearly and be willing to do the work to heal and better ourselves and continue to evolve.
The transformation through personal evolution is one of the most rewarding aspects of a consistent yoga practice, however, to maintain growth requires steady perseverance and from time to time an infusion of inspiration, expert guidance and space to explore further.
Progress and evolve your yoga practice further and gain inspiration on the yogic journey and spiritual path.
- Mantra as a tool to focus the mind and expand energy.
- Asana – layered with bandhas, ujjaiyi and mudras
- Pranayama to unblock energy and purify the mind.
- The art of the ‘witness’ - the skill of knowing how to unwind mental patterns
- Silence and space for self- reflection
- Yoga Nidra – expanding awareness through the koshas.
We will discuss practical ways to integrate these practices to complement or build on your existing one drawing out their benefits and application.
Please email to book your place: firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited to 25 places.