Does your organisation need policies but you don’t know where to start? Are your policies out of date and irrelevant?
Mention the word policy and most people’s eyes glaze over or roll to the back of their head. However, the policy is an essential part of providing good governance and helps safeguard your organisation from potential risk.
In this workshop you will discover:
- What is a policy and why are they so important?
- How to identify what policies you need.
- A simple framework for developing effective policies.
- Tips for ensuring your policies are also up-to-date and relevant for your organisation.
- Discover useful frameworks to guide your policy development, and understand the power of a well-written, well-timed, and well-practised policy.
For more information visit our website.