Gain a panoramic picture of popular Vietnamese Street Foods, which you can enjoy at any time of day and find out how to make some of them with ingredients you can easily find in New Zealand. All ingredients provided.
Join our experienced Vietnamese cook and find out how to create a range of traditional dishes from different parts of Vietnam that you can eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner or at any time of day. Recipes include delicious wraps, pancakes, beef noodle soup, fried rolls with rice noodles and much more.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Define what characterises Vietnamese cooking and key ingredients
- Recognise and make popular street food from North to South of Vietnam
- Identify retail outlets which supply Vietnamese ingredients
- More confidently follow recipes provided and prepare those recipes with supervision
- Prepare dishes for home eating or entertaining
All ingredients provided but bring an apron, dish cloth, tea towels and containers to take food home.
14 Oct 2020 - 4 Nov 2020
Presented by Ha Nguyen