Highlights of these classes:
- Master the art of Indian Cooking .
- Grab a 2 and half hour Indian class and have some fun meeting new people and enjoy the meal prepared in class.
- Want to learn more about Traditional Recipes and Want to know more about Spices then Join
#monsflavors Cooking Sessions Where I share my Culinary knowledge and prove you that it is not hard to Cook Indian food. My Cooking sessions will definitely enrich your knowledge of my culture and heritage, and where you learn how to cook a variety of delicious, healthy and Simple Indian dishes that you Can propose to your Family and Friends.
- Each Cooking class will include a Take home recipe and Lots of Cooking tips and techniques that can be used in a home kitchen.
- No Prerequisites but please Bring an apron, Pen and Notebook. Class size is limited and early registration is recommended!
- Lots more and Every Week Menu Changes!
- Hands on learning how to make dough Flatbreads and few more other Side dishes to learn which comes handy while attending such classes.
- Finishing off our class with a Surprise Dessert
- Feel free to email me or message me if you want to know more or you prefer any other day or time.
We can arrange few other classes too seeing majority requests!