Drink on a Saturday night out with a shot of carbonated hilarity.
We're taking Alert Level 2 very seriously; taking all appropriate precautions to keep our community safe, especially those in the high-risk categories.
If you're keen to enjoy a night out please read the following health and safety guidelines provided by New Zealand Comedy Guild.
1. Do not attend if you're feeling ill.
2. Register for contact tracing (tracing.co.nz QR code app).
3. Use the hand sanitizer provided at entrances & exits.
4. Bubbles (group bookings) will be seated 1 metre minimum from other bubbles.
5. Table service provided, drinks delivered to your table.
6. Be considerate of others.
7. Have fun :)
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before show starts so we can get you checked in, get you seated, and get your drinks to you.
* Harriet Moir - "her talent as a comedian is undeniable" - theatreview
* Jonathan Falconer - Best New Act, Mount Comedy Festival 2020
* Demelza Ray - A shambolic delight of unreserved whimsy.
* Elisa Rubin
- One of Dunedin's more experienced comedians, she gained her comedy wings back home in the USA, though she lives here now, for obvious reasons.
* Josh Ritchie
- Widely regarded as the Jimmy Carr of the South except Josh has never been accused of tax avoidance.
* The Masked Vigilante
- Little is known about him... but some say that he's been quarantined since birth, other say he thinks Mad Max is a documentary.
Hosting is Pirate Captain Reuben Crisp, described in the ODT as "quick witted and very funny"
Doors open 7:45. Bar closes 9:30. Mature audiences only.