For those who have completed Chinese Mandarin - Introductory 1 recently or have equivalent knowledge.
For those who have completed an Introductory 1 course (16 hours) or have equivalent knowledge (e.g. who may have picked up some basic survival language through travel).
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Use simple transport-related phrases
- Ask and give simple directions
- Ask and say the price of a product
- Use some phrases related to airport, hotel and bank
- Understand some mealtime etiquette and use simple food-related phrases
14 Oct 2020 - 2 Dec 2020
Presented by Mei-Fen Sundgren