Learn how to use powerful mindfulness exercises to manage stress and emotional reactivity and connect skilfully with yourself and others.
About this event:
Ovio Mindfulness One is a beginner mindfulness course presented by Sarah Firth.
Set at the beautiful Peppers Parehua in Martinborough this half day retreat could be the beginning of something very special. Come alone, or get a group of friends or colleagues together and visit Martinborough to start on a journey of self discovery.
Mindfulness One Beginners Course is an amazing opportunity to relax, revitalise and connect with others whilst learning this powerful new life skill.
Evidence shows Mindfulness enhances relationships, performance and well-being.
You will learn how to use powerful mindfulness exercises to manage stress and emotional reactivity, connect skilfully with yourself others and the community and tap into your creativity.
Mindfulness has also been shown to help with a number of health concerns, to repair sleep and enhance energy levels.
What is unique about this retreat:
Grounded everyday life examples used. Evidence-based and practical. Secular. Ongoing support available. Fun and relaxed.
What’s included in the half day retreat?
- Delicious morning tea and lunch by Peppers Parehua.
- A curated gift bag to help you to enhance your Mindfulness journey, including a journal to work through, reflecting theory back into your life to embed learning.
- Lifetime access to Ovio’s Online – 3-week intro to mindfulness course plus bonus content; to integrate learning over time.
What is covered?
Part One: Intention and Motivation
- What is Mindfulness?
- Secrets of the mind unveiled
- The truth about multitasking
- Mindful body scan exercise
Part Two: a Calm Clear Mind
- Managing stress
- Engaging fully in life
- Dealing with difficult emotions
- Mindful breathing exercise
Part Three: Relating to Others
- Empathy and compassion
- Mindfulness exercise
- Integration and change
For more information about the retreat or enhancing your Martinborough experience, please contact Sarah at email@example.com.