Have you wanted to start an email newsletter but don’t know where to start? This workshop helps you create written and visual content, explore Mailchimp list building and email distribution tactics and measure the impact of your communications.
Creating an email newsletter is a great way to keep in touch with people. Whether it’s to share updates about your passion project, raise awareness of your brand or business, or get your community project off the ground, email newsletters are a simple and cost effective way to get your message out into the world.
This one day workshop shows you how! Please bring a USB stick to save your work on.
By the end of the workshop you'll be able to:
- Develop content that is tailored for digital audiences
- Create cool graphics and visuals in Canva to bring your newsletter to life
- Define your marketing strategy so you can plan for your email newsletter to achieve the results that you’re after
- Define your newsletter distribution strategy, taking into account international email marketing ‘rules of engagement’ – including permissions and anti-spam laws
- Use Mailchimp newsletter templates to create your first newsletter
Note: Courses need a minimum number to go ahead so if we don't have enough enrolments a few days before the start date, we have to cancel. We'll let you know by email so please check yours regularly. If you need to cancel your registration, here are our terms and conditions: "What You Need to Know".
Students should have a reasonable level of computer confidence - you'll be working on the school computers.
Sat 10 Oct 2020
1 day, Sat 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Presented by Jordan Harcourt-Hughes
$90. incl. GST