Gain new skills for home and work in this hands-on course covering the basic requirements in setting up accounts.
A practical course covering the basic requirements in setting up business accounts. Bring pen and paper and a basic calculator.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Describe the accounting equation and understand the concept of debits and credits
- Demonstrate the difference between cash accounting and accrual accounting
- Process basic financial transactions following the rules of accounting
- Prepare the basic set of financial statements
- Calculate the amount of GST payable and/or receivable at the end of each tax period and calculate and process a standard PAYE return
- Maintain a strong relationship with your accountant
13 Oct 2020 - 1 Dec 2020
Presented by Murray Ingram