3D Design&Print@MOTAT invites kids to discover the three-dimensional world of modelling. Our aim is to provide age-appropriate projects for students to navigate in a hands-on environment.
Over the course your child will learn how to:
- Navigate efficiently within the 3D workspace
- Move, scale and rotate 3D objects along the XYZ axis
- Add shapes to your workspace
- Adjust shapes to create variations
- Scale your model for printing
- Print a model to take home!
Age: Recommended age group 8yrs+
Price: $230 (for the full term, each Thursday: 13 Feb to 9 April)