Our Moving and Munching Course is designed for parents of babies aged 4 to 12 months.
3rd October - Moving session, presented by Erine Shackel (Pediatric physiotherapist)
- Explore different activities you can do with your growing baby, including hands-on activities appropriate to your baby's stage of development.
- Ways to keep your newly active baby safe from harm as they become more active.
10th October - Munching session, presented by Rachael Wilson (Pediatric physiotherapist)
- Starting solids, feeding and introducing new foods as baby gets older
- Encouraging healthy attitudes towards food.
- The principles of Baby Led Weaning and how to support baby’s nutritional needs as they grow.
You’ll receive an invitation to a private Facebook group where we will share relevant resources and a goodie bag on arrival. A light morning tea will be provided for both sessions.
$35 for Parents Centre Members (plus ticketing fees)
$40 for Non Parents Centre members (plus ticketing fees)
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.