In this series of three workshops you will:
- Learn about stress and how it affects you.
- Explore strategies and methods for living mindfully.
- Learn how to use diaphragmatic breathing and everyday mindfulness interventions to help manage mild to moderate anxiety and the stress response.
- Develop your ability to let go of muscle tension
- Work through a holistic process of lifestyle analysis to develop a programme for reducing stress and increasing wellness in your life
Make sure you register for the event on our website. Places are limited.
Classes are held on the Otago Polytechnic campus. Half price for Otago Polytechnic staff and students.