Social Dance Nights: Totally fun filled & hot. Drink and dance the night away in the amazing South American bar Casa Publica!
Every Thursday there's a Salsa night. Come down and have a look, a drink, Dine and have a dance! It's the most popular Salsa weekly event. Anyone can come, this night is for everybody at all levels, dancers and non-dancers.
- DJ-R from Salsa Latina Catering for all dance styles: Salsa, Bachata, Zouk, Kizomba, Merengue, Cha Cha etc
- Please do support the night by buying a drink or food!
- Come and dine before you dance, spend a great night of wonderful food, drink & dancing, you can even watch people dance downstairs while you eat!
- 11:00am - Doors Open, Latin Music playing all hours
- 6:00pm - Come in and Dine & Drink
- 8:30pm - Dance Floor clear to dance on, warm up with quieter music.
- 9:30pm - DJR with the whole mix of all styles of Latin dance music to dance to
- 1:00am-3:00am - Finish
- Is there any Free Lessons? No not at this bar, but do join in any way. We do recommend joining our beginner classes during the week at our Studio at Salsa Latina.
see our website for classes so can dance www.salsalatina.nz/classes.html
- I'm a beginner dancer, should I come? absolutely, it's the fastest way to learn when mixing social dancing with regular Salsa classes you'll learn up 10 times faster. It's like practice on steroids!.
- Can I bring my friends? Yes, everyone is welcome including non-dancers.
- Can I come earlier? Yes, this is an open restaurant & bar, in fact, we encourage you to come try the amazing food at Casa Publica... everyone is welcome anytime.
Casa Publica Location & Contact: Dining reservations - (03) 366 1389.