Sometimes we suffer from hurt and it takes a long time for us to forgive the person who caused it. We acknowledge that the longer for us it takes to forgive, the longer we stay in limbo. This does not only hinder our growth but it could actually harm our well-being and our ability to live our life the best way we can.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
1. assess if you have really forgiven someone (Part 1).
2. understand the consequences of not being able to fully forgive (Part 1).
3. realise how it affects your communication, perception, interaction and ability to nurture relationships (Part 1).
4. appreciate the actual process of forgiving (Part 2).
5. identify your challenges in forgiving and how to overcome them (Part 2).
6. be able to assess where you are in the process and decide to move forward (Part 2).
Part 1 November 13, 2012 - 6pm to 7:15pm.
Part 2 November 14, 2012 - 6pm to 7:15pm.
Part 1 & 2 November 15, 2012 - 6pm to 8:30pm.
Part 1 & 2 November 17, 2012 - 1:30pm to 4pm.
Materials are provided. Only 10 seats available.
Book your seats here: http://zammtopia.com/ai1ec_event/the-road-to-forgiving-worksho/?instance_id=122
Thanks Zamm for today’s enriching The Road to Forgiving Workshop. I’m very pleased to listen to everyone’s sharing and the opportunity to exchange experiences with the participants. I really like the discussion on the significance of having an anchor as we go through the journey of forgiving. Best wishes to you! - L.A. - Wellington, NZ
The Road to Forgiving Workshop - Hi Zamm, Just a short personal note to say thank u for today. I thought what u gave us all was a remarkable experience and I am very grateful that I got to be part of it. I thought the workshop was excellent; I learnt more today than I have in a long time. We learnt from each other. It was beautiful and a wonderful adventure into a world I did not want to go and this is why I am grateful u were there to hold my hand. - S.S. - Wellington, NZ
For more feedback please click here: http://zammtopia.com/feedback/