Adobe Photoshop is a powerful photo design and composition program that acts as a creative tool allowing you to open and work with images from digital cameras, smart phones and scanners, import rendered visualisations, and create your own painted graphics!
You can work with photographs, illustrations, drawings, video and slides. You can import an image in one format and export it in another. As a result, you can easily transfer Photoshop images and files to other applications, computer platforms, and uses, and output for print or web. For Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- Work with the Photoshop workspace, toolbox, control panel and panel groups.
- Learn about the different types of layers, adding special effects and filters.
- Learn to use the Selection tools, feathering and anti-aliasing.
- Work with Adjustment Layers and Smart Objects.
- Introduction to the Photoshop workspace, tools, panels, navigation
- Adjustment layers, Image layers and text layers
- Feathering and anti-aliasing
- The focus and toning tools
- Using Smart Objects
- Resize and crop images
- Learn how to use the selection tools
- Clone Stamp and Healing tools, Red Eye and Patch tools
- Printing and output