Nöon is a Chef's Table experience like no other here at Spring Kitchen. Let us take you on a gastronomical 7 course journey featuring our talented head chef Vaibhav Vishen guiding you through the history behind each dish.
In association with Elder Wines our exquisite menu of modern fusion dishes will be matched with wine pairings and explained by a representative from The Elder Pinot. The Elder Pinot's philosophy is to make single vineyard wines of uncompromised quality. Using their own Estate Grown fruit, from the best vintages, they place a strong emphasis on the elegant, yet complex characteristics of great pinots.
“The word noon means 'salt' in several Indian languages such as Kashmiri, Bengali, Rajasthani, Hindi and Nepali. It is used in several other terms, such as the noon-dab ("salt promise") custom of Rajasthan, where a hand is dipped in salt to signify a solemn promise”.
Our amazing menu for the event features the following:
1. Tsochwor- curry leaf and Dalso butter
2. Beetroot borscht- vanilla celeriac curry leaf puree, bee pollen, quail egg
3. Raspberry fish- Dalso kadi, saffron scented mushroom, dried raspberry, burnt mandarin
4. Kombucha granita- rose, goji berry and Cointreau
5. Dali inspired quail- pickled kohlrabi, apricot chutney, burnt witloof, nadru, mustard oil
6. Podi duck- Celeriac and coconut Dauphinoise, podi spice, orange gastrique
7. Poached egg- Jamun sorbet, almond milk thandai, rabdi, achu murukku
Unfortunately for this event we cannot cater for any dietary requirements.