Mandeville Craft Festival is a must do Event to lock in on the First Sunday of December each year and is well know as a lovely relaxing day out for all.
Revel in the exciting array of stalls, you will find the ones you love and discover new favourites - all at great prices. A great time to start or finish your Christmas Shopping and find something truly unique for that special someone.
Experience the atmosphere, colour and excitement of a country fete just 30 minutes drive from the city in North Canterbury’s premier sports park. Manicured fields with established shelter trees make this the ideal venue for a large scale outdoor craft festival.
- Over 100 top quality arts and crafts stalls
- Food - with Mexican, BBQ Meats, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Sweet Treats, Hot Potatoes and more
- Hot and Cold Drinks and the bar will be open
- Live music to entertain you as you shop, eat and relax plus
- Loads of free off-street parking at no extra cost
GATE ENTRY - Cash (no eftpos facilities available at the gate)
PRE-PAID TICKETS - can be purchased online, printed and presented for scanning at the gate.
Adults $5.00 each.
Children 15 & Under - Free Admission
Eftpos facilities will be available inside the event.
For more information contact:
Cellphone: 027 454 5355