Many Kiwi families dream of buying a house. But how are some doing it, while others can't?
Buying your first home is getting harder and harder for most families, even with higher incomes and larger deposits it can often be a struggle especially if debt is a factor.
Taught by award winning financial adviser Arthur Parker Ramani, graduate from the University of Auckland, Arthur has helped hundreds of Kiwis make smarter decisions financially and helped get many into their first home.Guest speaker Clark Valmont, who specializes in developing affordable housing around Auckland and Waikato will also speak explaining many of the pitfalls he sees with his clients.
During this course, Arthur will teach you how to make smarter decisions with money and make your money work harder for you. If you want to learn how to own a house, and stop renting, this is for you. He works with various organisations to ensure the tips and tricks can be used efficiently and that people can become financially free.
What you'll learn:
- How to save for a house deposit
- Where to get tools to budget better and learn more about KiwiSaver
- KiwiSaver tips and tricks
- Government grants - how you could get up to $10,000 per person towards your first home
- Budgeting and how to use your money intelligently
- How online tools are helping people budget better
- Common questions around buying a house