Everyone knows how to send and receive an email; after all over 280 billion of them were sent in 2018.
This course with help you use your Gmail account more effectively by presenting you with a number of tricks and techniques that will make you master of your inbox:
- Smart Compose – let Gmail ‘guess’ what you want to say. Or try Gmail’s ‘canned responses’ to quickly send a standard reply
- Write your emails now, send them later. Recall an email up to 30 seconds after clicking the Send icon
- Set your email to self-destruct after a specified period in the recipient’s inbox
- Put Gmail to sleep when you do not want to be disturbed by arriving messages
- Was that email sent to you personally, or because you’re on a mailing list? And who’s sharing your address with spammers?
These options and more will help you get the best out of your email account.