Wellington's Friday night beer tastings are back! Join us for the first event of the new programme.
Brett and Barrels Beer Tasting with North End Brewery.
In honour of tastings past, this even will be hosted by:
- Kieran Haslett-Moore - Head Brewer at North End Brewery, and
- Geoff Griggs - International Beer Writer and Judge.
Those in the know, know that this is a great team. Those who don't, come find out.
Your ticket price includes:
- your hosts, Kieran and Geoff who will regale you with stories of all things beer
- a starter beer on arrival to get you settled
- 6 North End specialty beers with wild yeasts, brett and from the barrel, and
- light snacks from the Ruyi Room / Mr Go's talented team.
There's also the chance to win a ticket to Beervana!
Please note our Craft Beer College T&Cs, especially in relation to contact tracing. They can be found here:
We will require the name and contact details of each attendee, and reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone unwell.
Join us for fun times and funky beers.
- Thursday 15 October for a tasting with The Godfather of beer - Richard Emerson of Emerson's Brewery
- Friday 13 November for a tasting with Brew Jesus - Kelly Ryan of Fork Brewing