Are you baffled by all the paperwork and accounting involved for a small business? Come along and gain insight to the know-how required to set up and run a small business more successfully.
Topics covered in this course include:
- The basics of choosing the right business structure
- An understanding of basic accounting principles
- The set-up and operation of a Cash-book to record income, expenditure and GST
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Preparation of the Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Kiwisaver, tax and filing requirements
Prior accounting knowledge would be helpful, but it is not a prerequisite.