Let us take you on an inner journey to discover the true potential of your mind...
Join us for a seven day silent retreat at the idylic retreat setting in the Coromandel. The schedule includes guided meditation, Dharma talks, optional mindfulness yoga, delicious vegetarian meals, and time for reflection.
Everyone warmly welcome - don't miss this unique opportunity!
This retreat will follow the structured progressive meditations to develop the mind to its full potential. Based on Kamalashila’s text Stages of Meditation, the retreat will include meditations on developing:
- loving-kindness~for self and others
- bodhichitta~the altruistic mind of enlightenment
- calm abiding~concentration techniques
- special insight~the wisdom understanding reality
- union of calm abiding and special insight
Kamalashila was a renowned Indian Yogi & Scholar, who helped to spread the Buddha-Dharma in ancient Tibet.