This is a luxurious weekend escape to the Brynderwyn Hills of Waipu; overlooking New Zealand's beautiful East Coast and Whangarei Heads. The venue is Paradise View NZ and it is a real treat! From Auckland, Waipu is approximately a 90-minute drive. Hit the link to learn what we'll be doing each day!
Kanuka Yoga teachers; Raquel, Stu and Isabelle, will be hosting this three-day, two-night yoga retreat as we take a deep dive into the practice of yoga. Give yourself an opportunity to express your authentic self with some guidance throughout the weekend.
With all our Yoga Retreats; all activities are 100% optional. You choose whether you take part, or whether to slow down and take rest.
Your Investment Includes:
- A private room and either an ensuite, or shared bathroom / balcony - recently remodelled
- Your Goodie Bag of treats and items we'll use on the weekend
- Professionally catered food (breakfasts, lunches, dinners and tea/coffee/snacks)
- Full access to the property's shared spaces (see below)
- A good dose of nature; either on the East Coast or a nearby walk
- A yoga inspired, and fully optional schedule for the weekend - designed and led by three qualified yoga teachers / facilitators from Kanuka Yoga Space - Stu Larsen, Raquel Minh and Isabelle Idelon
Why a Yoga Retreat?
When we leave our regular routine and explore new places or spend time with new people, it can give us a different perspective and open us to internal shifts that we can take back to our daily life.
We’ll be spending the weekend tuning into our internal worlds and using yogic practices to expand our own personal authenticity. Join your regular Kanuka Yoga teachers as we explore more into the practice of yoga.
To learn more, visit the website.
You can also contact us on Facebook or Instagram - @kanukayoga
Or, if email is easier then send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to sharing space with you in late October for Wild Spirit!