Spring Relaxathon - Benefit Yourself While Benefitting Others
A Live event focused on mind-body practices to calm the nervous system, support vagal tone and induce deep relaxation.
“Our actions – and inaction – touch people every day, people we may never know and never meet.” – Jacqueline Novorgartz, Founder of the Acumen Fund.
The global events of 2020 have touched us all.
All 7 billion of us on the planet have been affected (in one way or another) by the Pandemic, and its aftermath. Some more than others. Many in very real ways.
There’s been loss of lives, livelihoods and certainty all around us.
The effect on our nervous system has been significant, and cannot be underestimated.
We need rest, support, care and healing.
My intention behind this offering is for us to join together to provide healing and care for ourselves, while providing support and financial assistance to the many who have been severely impacted by the Lockdowns and restrictions surrounding the Covid Response.
- Gentle flow postures to slow down the mind
- Somatic movements to release tensions from the physical body
- Tapping practices to break through stagnant energy in the body-mind
- Aromatherapy to anchor in the feeling of calm and relaxation
- Feathering practices to bring soothing impulses to the nervous system
- Breathwork to deepen the relaxation response
- Yin Postures to get deep down into the connective tissue
- Yoga Nidra at the end to let it all soak in
- Musical serenade on the guitar to deepen the bilateral stimulation of the relaxation response in the brain.
Prioritise giving. Give to others and to yourself. Give what you can.
All proceeds go to support BBM Food Bank in Auckland.
A live event that will be so good for your mind, your body, your self AND your community.
Benefit yourself while benefitting others.
Book your spot now.
Faye Lawand is on a mission to change the attitudes of burnout professionals around managing stress. She is known as NZ's Trusted Internal Conflict Resolution Expert for the Busy Professional. She's an International Speaker and Author, and has been invited to speak at universities, work places, wellness centers, schools, yoga studios and NGOs in several countries around the world.
When she’s not mentoring Faye enjoys cooking, yoga, and loves spending time in the beautiful outdoors in New Zealand.
Faye is available for corporate and private work.
You can reach her at +64-9-8153664 or email@example.com.