For those who have done Spanish Introductory 1 (16 hours) or have equivalent knowledge (e.g. who may have picked up some basic survival language through travel). 8-week course.
By the end of the course, you'll:
- Have an improved understanding of, and ability to use more successfully, the material from the previous course
- Have some improved ability to express yourself in basic Spanish
- Have some understanding of present tense irregular verbs, and be able to use some of them correctly
- Understand how comparisons are formed and be able, with some success, to use them correctly
- Have some understanding of how pronouns work, and be able, on some occasions, to use them correctly
- Be able to use, successfully at times, the Spanish for this, that, these and those
Presenter: Tony Ilott
8 weeks, Sat 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM (no class on Queen's Birthday Weekend).