Designed for those intending to travel, or who just want a taste of the language, this beginners' Spanish course will help you understand others and make yourself understood at a basic level.
By the end of the course, you'll:
- Have some confidence in being able to read and pronounce Spanish correctly
- Have developed some ability to express yourself in basic everyday conversational Spanish
- Be able, as a traveller, to ask basic questions and understand, with some success, the replies you get
- Have some ability to use correctly the present, past and going to tenses; adjectives, my-mine, and the verb tener
- Have some ability to use correctly ser/estar, numbers and telling the time; and irregular verbs;
- Understand how comparisons, this, that, these, and those and pronouns work, and be able to use these with some success.
Presenter: Tony Ilott