Join us on a 15-day photography tour showcasing some of the best landscapes New Zealand’s North Island has to offer. This tour offers perfect situations for long exposure photography, wild coastlines, waterfalls, volcanic activity, mountains, lush forest, stunning lakes, geysers and much more.
We begin by exploring some of the most magnificent volcanic landscapes of New Zealand, including the World Heritage Tongariro National Park and Mt Taranaki—arguably the country’s most shapely mountain before looping back to Auckland and heading further North.
We will then explore Northland’s scenery, offering ideal locations for long exposure photography, wild coastlines, waterfalls, and classic jetty shots. From giant sand dunes created by volcanoes; the meeting place of the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea; stunning bays; waterfalls; Kauri forest—Northland has it all!
The never-ending summers of Northland make it a beautiful place to relax. As it is a deceptively-large region, we have set aside plenty of time to explore and capture some of the lushest environment in the country.
- Journeys by chartered boat
- NZ’s four largest volcanoes
- The North Islands best beaches
- 4WD trip on private farmland
- 15 days’ photography tuition
- Boat charter in the Bay of Islands
- Ferry trip to Rangitoto Island
- Entry to Rotorua Geothermal Reserve
- 4WD trip across private farmland
- Two nights’ stay at Carrington Estate
- Two nights’ stay at the Duke Of Marlborough Hotel
- 14 nights hotel accommodation (twin-share, single upgrade available)
- 14 breakfasts
- Transport during the tour
- Copy of Pocket Guide to Landscape Photography
- DOC (National Park) concession fees
- Donation to our Conservation Fund
- Native tree planting to Carbon Offset your tour
For more information or to book, see the official website.