HeadQuarters have given us their viaduct bar to put together a racing day for the ages.
Grab a crew and join us for our first ever Melbourne Cup Day event. This is an opportunity for us to put together something a little bit different and introduce new people to racing - BGP style.
The sort of event we’d want BGP members to share around work and organise a crew to come and enjoy Melbourne Cup Day how it should be - with racing being the focus.
Corporates: To grab a table for the event select 10 tickets (or multiple) at checkout.
Here’s what it looks like:
- Ticket to the event - BGP members, mates and whanau have first rights to them.
- Banquet style 'two course lunch'
- Beersies and bubbles on the house from 12 pm - 1 pm - get there early!
- MC - Mark Stafford filling our drums with banter and tips
- Livestream from the Viaduct
- Couple of extra 'gems' throughout the day
- Mostly the chance to win heaps and banter all day with the crew
See ya there!