With ongoing competing demands at work and at home we need to regain control and work more effectively to manage these demands. Simple prioritizing systems and practical tools used daily, can remove the stress and pressure from working out what is the most important use of your time in order to deliver timely results and improve your productivity.
- Be exposed to a wide range of time management ideas
- Review your organizations and personal strategic plan
- Set personal and work goals
- Review priority-setting techniques
- Tune up your planning and organizing skills
- Assess your current use of time
- Review how to stay focused and on track
- Identify time wasters
- Using a time log to identify time management problems
- Select the best time management tools for you
- Learn to say 'no' while maintaining good relationships with colleagues, clients and family
For further information and registration email Catherine at email@example.com or call/text on 0211428893.