Free up the laughter within.
Laughter yoga is serious fun. It seems so simple but has profound outcomes. It boosts good health, and defuses stress, anxiety, and depression. It creates a sense of connection and community.
Becoming a leader builds confidence and greater enjoyment of life. In the workplace it is a powerful tool particularly in HR and wellness, management training and team building.
Included in the Leader Training:
- the history, concept, and techniques of laughter as exercise
- the facilitation skills to lead a group in laughter
- the special requirements of business, seniors, and children’s groups
- the latest edition of the official Laughter Yoga University Training Manual
- the Laughter Yoga University Certificate on successful completion of the course
- enrolment in the Prozone online resource for Laughter Yoga professionals
- possibly the best fun you can have at a workshop
Cost: Paid in full by 4 September, $285, After 4 September, $350, Refreshers, $175,
$50 deposit secures your place. Prices include GST.
About the team:
Bob and Gay Harvey have been enjoying Ponsonby Laughter Club since 2006. Bob became a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader in 2008 and in 2009 he trained with Laughter Yoga founder, Dr Madan Kataria, to become a Certified Teacher of Laughter Yoga Leaders. He has been training new leaders since 2010.
Gay works alongside Bob at all his trainings and private sessions, and is a regular leader at Ponsonby Laughter Club. What do they get out of Laughter Yoga? "Fun, friendship and feeling good."
For more information please contact:
Bob: 021 646 280
Gay: 021 0635 035
The Auckland Women’s Centre is down the driveway next to Mamata Bake House (just alongside Harvest Wholefoods).
There is good parking down the driveway.
Check out the website for information on buses to West Lynn Shops in Richmond Road.
The aim of Laughter Yoga University is to promote a more peaceful, healthier and happier world through unconditional laughter.